Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I am back! :
      My apologies for not being able to post as often as I should have, I have had some trouble with uploading my posts and with the internet, but I kept all of them on a google docs document, and now I can finally post them.
      After meeting with my partner we have finally decided what we want our story line to be for the film, and more specifically what we want to show during the opening scenes. We decided that we want to base our story about a series of murders of a serial killer. After researching about thriller films, we noticed that most of these films that presented a serial killer were mostly men. For example, American Psycho, Seven, and  My Friend Dahmer, however, we wanted to branch out of that stereotype, and for that reason we made our serial killer a teenage girl. In addition, we want to make the serial killer the main character, and show everything from the perspective of this character, and make the audience sympathize with this character.
      In order for the audience to be able to feel sorry for this serial killer, and try to not make the audience hate her, we want to create a connection between the audience and the character. For this reason, we thought a voiceover about her expressing her thoughts directly to the viewers will create this effect. However, to be able to execute this idea properly I need to do a whole lot of research that will allow me to fully learn how to create this project in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening Scene to Behind a Pretty Face: Here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :) Click here for google drive link Click here for Wevideo link