Sunday, February 24, 2019

Planning:
     To be able to have a everything in order and not to fall behind in any aspect for our project, I took the liberty to create a calendar with a schedule specific for our project. To be able to do this efficiently, I asked my partner about her schedule, so the calendar could fit both of our daily schedules and we could both follow it. This calendar is on "google calendar", which means I can share it with my partner, so she can also access it anytime she wants. However, I did add personal events such as blog postings.
      I color coded the calendar so it would be easier to follow: AICE Media (referring to the days we have in-school time to work on the project), Meeting (meetings with my partner outside of school in order to discuss about important decisions regarding the project, Filming (usually during the weekend, those are the days we plan to use to film the video), Editing (these days will include working on "Wevideo" together, choosing music, and other important aspects to create the video), and finally Blog Postings (this category is mostly for me, and to remind me to keep posting on my blog to keep everything updated).
March Calendar
      I felt creating a specific schedule would be very helpful, since there is so much my partner and I must do in a small amount of time. In addition, this will make sure we do not leave anything for the last minute, and we have time to go back and edit anything that we could be missing or we might want to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening Scene to Behind a Pretty Face: Here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :) Click here for google drive link Click here for Wevideo link