Sunday, April 7, 2019

Reflection:

Hey guys, so I am going to quickly talk about the key moments, changes, and other important things about my project:

Some of the key moments for me were the group meeting that we had during the production of the film. During class, I was put into groups with other kids in our class were we all shared the progress of our project and our input. Some of the people in my group suggested to make the main character a girl so they could finally see something different. I thought it was a great idea for that reason we chose Lucia to be the main character and show some representation of women in the thriller genre.

We faced some adversities while making this film. For example, the day it rained on us we had to change the time and a little of the location of where we filmed. Also, we did not anticipate that my bed would not allow us to shot all the different angles we wanted, but we fixed it by creating and editing zoom ins and outs, which created suspense and helped the overall presentation of thriller.

Finally, I just want to lastly mention how much fun it was to work on this project. My partner Lucia did an incredible job acting, and I feel we both collaborated on this project amazingly. We would meet up even during spring break to film and edit the video together. I am so glad I picked such an amazing partner. I cannot wait for you guys to see the final product!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening Scene to Behind a Pretty Face: Here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :) Click here for google drive link Click here for Wevideo link