Sunday, April 7, 2019

First Day of Shooting:

So I wanted to share my experiences during our first day of shooting the film. First of all we decided to shoot the second part of the video first since it was easier because it would be in my room. In addition, Lucia would play the main character and I would be the director because Lucia has a little more experience on camera since she previously had a youtube channel, and also because I was the one who know how to work the tripod.


We decided to put the tripod in a way that we could film the mirror and Lucia, and the mirror would not be seen. At first it was hard finding that position, specially because my room is somewhat small, and I have a very big bed that takes up a good portion of the room. As I was filming Lucia sometimes I had to jump back and forth on my bed to get the shot and angle that we wanted.  Also we had to rearrange my room a couple of times so we could get the mise-en-scene just how we wanted the room to look like.
This is me getting the camera in the position that I wanted to film the scene
I think that this first day was very helpful because I got comfortable shooting and using the tripod and directing Lucia what to do, and Lucia got comfortable in front of the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening Scene to Behind a Pretty Face: Here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :) Click here for google drive link Click here for Wevideo link