Friday, March 8, 2019

Group Meeting:
      Exactly one week ago today out teacher had us sit in groups (different from our own) to discuss about the progress of our project. We showed each other our blogs, and we gave a small summary about our projects and our visions for them. In addition, we were able to get feedback from our peers of how to improve or change things about either the film openings or magazines.
      After talking to the people in my group, I got some great feedback. For example, one student suggested that mise-en-scene could play an important role in our film. We could have our main character dressed in really "girlie" clothes as she is doing all these terrible things, such as hiding the body of one of her victims. Also, as this is happening, have really upbeat music in the background, which could be a juxtaposition from what the viewer can see, but what the main character is feeling. Also, another student suggested that the voiceover could also be the girl talking about how exited she is about what she has just done, this would allow for the film to become that more creepy and thrilling.
      I do believe the comments I got from my peers were encouraging and helpful. I definitely feel that my partner and I will take several of these comments into consideration, and incorporate them in our film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening Scene to Behind a Pretty Face: Here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :) Click here for google drive link Click here for Wevideo link