Friday, March 29, 2019

Final Storyboard: 

Last week Lucia and I finally came up with a storyboard that we were both happy with. I am very excited as I truly believe that we were able to combine all of our ideas together in a way that will make the film interesting an exciting without making it too over the top and still making sense. We worked very hard on it, mostly because we wanted to be very detailed with it, so in the moment we went to film we knew exactly what to do. But also, it took us a while to complete it since neither of us are very good artists, and drawing is not one of our greatest talents :), but I still think it came out very well executed, and makes perfect sense.
In the end, we had around 24 flashcards, which means that we have around that amount of shots planned to film. However, as we film we might add or remove shots accordingly how we see it fits the film. I am very excited because I feel that we have a good storyboard that will help us create a great film opening!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening Scene to Behind a Pretty Face: Here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :) Click here for google drive link Click here for Wevideo link