Wednesday, November 14, 2018

        My name is Mariana Anzola and I am a senior at Cypress Bay High School. This blog has been created with the intention to explore and describe in detail the progress of my portfolio project, which will be a trailer for a film. This project makes part of my Aice Media Studies class where I learn to analyze and create different types of media. In addition, this blog will help me keep in track for the whole duration and creation of said project. I will conduct a great amount of research and investigation in order to have the best possible amount of information to make the right decisions for the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opening Scene to Behind a Pretty Face: Here it is guys! Hope you enjoy :) Click here for google drive link Click here for Wevideo link